Today’s workout: 6.2 miles in the early morning dark! 8:25 pace. It felt hard for some reason- but it got done.
Moving on to THIS: This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to MamaRunningForGod.com to get the details.
So here is my bucket list! Well, it actually turns out that I didn’t have a bucket list before…so here is what I came up with this morning!
1. To not owe any money to anyone or anything.
2. Finish school.
3. Learn to speak Spanish.
4. Qualify for the Boston Marathon.
5. Run the Boston Marathon.
6. Run the Hood to Coast Relay (with Lisa).
7. Go on a good, long getaway with just the husband.
8. Take my kids to as many historic sites across the U.S. as possible (just like my parents did! Thanks, parents!).
9. Run the NYC Marathon.
10. Run a half or full marathon with the husband (he’s gonna LOVE this one).
11. Go to China.
12. Learn to play the piano.
13. Learn photography.
14. Read all the books onTHIS LIST.
15. Move back to Oregon (not until my kids are grown, probably).
ne more: 16. All of my children finishing college.
Yes, a lot of these are running related. That’s okay, right?
I actually have a Races I Want To Do bucket list…
it just keeps on getting longer.
I will share it sometime.
Anyhow… This was fun! Don’t do it, though ;).I want to win!